Toledo Public Schools Educational Campus
Thurgood Marshall Auditorium
1609 N. Summit Street
Toledo, OH 43604
On Site Interviews for:
- Bus Drivers
- Clerical Substitutes
- Food Service Substitutes
- Paraprofessional Substitutes
- Misc. Laborer Substitutes
- Substitute Teachers
Please bring with you to the Job Fair:
- Resume with previous work experience (if applicable)
- Two (2) letters of reference (not from family or friends!)
Toledo Public Schools requires completion of the following as part of the application process:
- A criminal records check through the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI). If the FBI and/or BCI records check indicate(s) you have been convicted of a crime and applicable laws prohibit your employment, the district will not be able to offer employment.
- A drug screen with the result of such examination to be used only in accordance with applicable laws. If the drug screening results are unsatisfactory the district will not be able to offer employment.
If you've always wanted to join the TPS Proud family, now's the time.
Please click here for the overall flyer about the fair and the click below to learn about the specific position you are interested in:
Hope to see you on Monday, November 20!
Posted on October 17, 2017