Welcome to the Toledo Public Schools Golden Apple Card!
You are eligible for a Golden Apple Card if you are: 60 years old or older and live within the boundaries of the Toledo Public Schools District; OR you are a retired TPS employee of any age.
Golden Apple Card members are admitted free of charge to all Toledo Public Schools home athletic events, except for all star games, city championships, state tournament events, and the annual Shoe Bowl. We advise you to call on or before the day of the scheduled event to make sure it is not sold out. When you arrive at the event, simply show your Golden Apple card at the door for admission.
As a Golden Apple Card member, you also will enjoy:
- free or reduced admission to school plays and concerts
- 50% tuition discount on a space available basis for all Adult Education courses (This discount actually is available to anyone 55 years old or older)
You can get your photo ID card by:
Calling 419-671-0440 to make an appointment.
Appointment days and hours available:
9 a.m. to Noon, Monday through Thursday.
Communications Department, Fourth Floor, The Toledo Public Schools Educational Campus Center, 1609 N. Summit St.
The process during your appointment:
- You fill out the application form.
- Bring proof of your residency - your driver's license and one other item with a mailing address on it.
- Communications staff will take your picture and produce your photo ID card while you wait.