Would you or your group be interested in learning more about Toledo Public Schools and the future of education? If so, there is a great opportunity for you to participate in an Edventures Map session.
What is an Edventures Map?
• It is a road map used to guide learning and discussion in a small group, interactive process
• It will help participants gain a better understanding of TPS and education in general
• The sessions will help participants convert knowledge into action to support teaching and learning for students
• The sessions will help district leadership gain more knowledge of community perceptions and needs
• Edventures Map sessions will last about one and a half hours
Edventures Map sessions will take place at the following locations for each learning community:
Bowsher: Harvard Elementary on Thursday, October 12 at 5:00 p.m.
Rogers: McTigue Elementary on Wednesday, October 4 at 4:30 p.m.
Scott/Academies: Old West End Academy on Wednesday, October 25 at 5:00 p.m.
Start: Whittier Elementary on Thursday, October 19 at 6:00 p.m.
Waite: Garfield Elementary on Tuesday, October 17 at 5:00 p.m.
Woodward: Leverette Elementary on Monday, October 23 at 4:30 p.m.
While it would be beneficial for you to attend the session in your learning community, you are welcome to attend one that better fits your schedule.