Because of the serious flu outbreak in our area and elsewhere, here are a few reminders to TPS students, their families and TPS staff members so that everyone can stay healthy:
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow! NEVER cough or sneeze into your hand.
- Wash your hands... often! If soap and water are not available, hand sanitizer works well.
- Be conscious of high touch surfaces i.e. door handles, hand rails, coffee pot handles, refrigerator doors, etc. Remember to regularly wipe these areas down with sanitizing wipes.
- You can still get a flu shot. Even if you still get the flu, the shot will reduce the severity.
- If you are truly ill, please stay home.
Remember, it is the job of EVERYONE to prevent colds and flu.
The flu season has peaked - but there are still many weeks to go before spring!