Toledo Early College will be the first TPS high school to hold its commencement ceremony this school year – on Tuesday, May 23, at 2 p.m. on the campus of the University of Toledo - while Toledo Technology Academy’s ceremony will be held on Friday, May 26, at 4 p.m.
The six traditional high schools are all hosting their ceremonies next week (four on Tuesday and two on Wednesday). Here is the complete schedule:
TUESDAY, MAY 23:
• Early College - Nitsche Auditorium (on UT’s campus) - 2 p.m.
FRIDAY, MAY 26:
• TTA - Auditorium at the DeVilbiss building - 4 p.m.
TUESDAY, MAY 30:
• Bowsher - Stranahan Theater - 10 a.m.
• Scott - Scott Field House - 2 p.m.
• Start - Savage Hall - 5 p.m.
• Rogers - Stranahan Theater - 7 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 31:
• Woodward - Woodward Gym - 10 a.m.
• Waite - Waite’s Grant/Murray Fieldhouse) - 7:30 p.m.
Posted on May 22, 2017