Toledo Public Schools continues to provide ‘grab and go’ meals for students in our community during the mandated school closures across Ohio. Given that, the following schedule changes are being implemented:
McKinley Elementary Food Distribution Site
Beginning Monday, April 6, 2020, meal service at McKinley Elementary will be available only on Mondays between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. At that time, families will receive five-days-worth of meals.
Spring Break Schedule
Toledo Public Schools is scheduled to be on Spring Break for the week of April 13, 2020. Meals will be served on the following dates during that week:
- Thursday, April 9: All food distribution sites, except McKinley, will provide two-days-worth of meals to each student
- Friday, April 10: All food sites will be closed in observance of Good Friday
- Monday, April 13: All food distribution sites, except McKinley, will provide two-days-worth of meals to each student
- Tuesday, April 14: All food distribution sites will be closed
- Wednesday, April 15: All food distribution sites, except McKinley, will provide three-days-worth of meals
- Thursday, April 16 and Friday, April 17: All food sites will be closed
Starting, Monday, April 20, the McKinley site will continue to give five days of food out every Monday. The other sites will distribute food on Mondays and Wednesdays. On Mondays, families will get two days of meals and on Wednesdays, they will get three days of meals. This schedule will continue at least through May 1.