11-16-2020 to 11-22-2020
Ohio Governor DeWine announced on August 27, 2020 an Ohio Department of Health order that requires K-12 schools to establish a mechanism for parents and guardians to report confirmed cases of COVID-19 among their children. In that order is the responsibility of each district to make publicly available non-identifying information* about positive COVID-19 cases.
Toledo Public Schools’ coordinator for Health Services is responsible for tracking all COVID-19 positive cases and reporting confirmed cases to the Toledo-Lucas County Health Department.
|11-16-2020 to 11-22-2020||This Week’s Numbers||Changes from Last Week||Total Population Size||Percentage of Population|
- 14 days is the length of time that anyone who has been in direct contact with someone who tests positive for the COVID-19 virus must quarantine as symptoms can start anywhere from 2 -14 days after exposure.
- The quarantine period starts on the last day the person was known to have had contact with a person who tests positive. The quarantine may end only after 14 days if the individual was all symptom-free the entire time.
- Individuals with symptoms who:
- were screened and are at home
- had a positive test or have a probable diagnosis
The school district cannot disclose specific case information due to FERPA/HIPAA laws.
November 16, 2020-November 22, 2020: TPS COVID-19 Report
November 9, 2020-November 15, 2020: TPS COVID-19 Report
November 2-November 8, 2020: TPS COVID-19 Report
October 26-November 1, 2020: TPS COVID-19 Report
October 19-October 25, 2020: TPS COVID-19 Report
October 12-October 18, 2020: TPS COVID-19 Report
October 5-October 11, 2020: TPS COVID-19 Report
September 28-October 4, 2020: TPS COVID-19 Report
September 21-September 27, 2020: TPS COVID-19 Report
September 14-September 20, 2020: TPS COVID-19 Report
September 6-September 12, 2020: TPS COVID-19 Report
August 30-September 5, 2020: TPS COVID-19 Report