As the City League prepares to start fall athletics (volleyball, tennis, football, soccer and cross country), a number of new safety measures have been implemented because of COVID-19. They are:
- Only parents or guardians of student athletes who are on the roster, as well as home team cheerleaders and band members, will be provided with tickets and admitted to the game
- No tickets will be sold to other students or spectators
- Limited concessions will be available at some events
- All people in attendance must wear face coverings at all times while attending athletic events at any TPS school, stadium or gymnasium
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times while attending athletic events at any TPS school, stadium or gymnasium
- People displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 are asked not to attend athletic events
These measures have been adopted to keep Toledo Public Schools student athletes and staff members safe.