Thanks for considering a Career Technology Pathway for your student. Our Career Technology pathways provide students hands-on experiences and a seamless transition to college or career while doing something they love in high school. Most are two-year programs designed for juniors and seniors, although a few cover four years of high school and include freshmen and sophomores as well.
Through Career Technology, TPS truly offers students a balanced curriculum that gives them realistic options that include:
Career, College or Both!
Did you know that:
• There are 600,000 skilled jobs going unfilled
• 10 million new skilled workers are needed by 2020
• 52% of all employers are having trouble filling jobs
• Targeted Career Technology pathways lead to some of the most 'high growth careers' forecast for the next 20 years
TPS Career Technology students:
• Have a higher than average graduation rate than students in traditional studies
• Can qualify for college credit for high school classes
• Can qualify for thousands of dollars in scholarships for college
• Have the option of an immediate introduction to the skilled trades and employers who are looking to hire someone with their skills
Want to give your student a great career opportunity? Get more information on Career Technology programs!
Complete the Form Below & Submit
Then a Career Technology staff member will contact you to answer questions and discuss how our program can help your student.
FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.