- All students will receive services and related therapies through remote connections.
- Families will be contacted by special education and relevant support staff for schedule development.
- Some adaptive materials may be delivered to the home if they are needed in order for students to access the curriculum.
- Daily attendance will be required.
- Amount of time spent in remote class will be determined by the teacher and therapists.
- If you have questions about your student with a disability, please contact the Office of Student Services at 419-671-0433 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students will attend on an A/B schedule for two days per week
- Students will be supported remotely on the other three days
- Some students may attend four days per week, depending upon disability
- Families will be contacted by special education teacher for schedule development
- All services, including related therapies will be provided through a blend of face-to-face and remote connections
- Students placed according to IEP recommendations
- Students attend five days per week
- All students will receive instruction through remote connections.
- Teachers will contact families regarding scheduling times for remote sessions.
- Families will need to assist in logging students into the remote classroom daily.
- Students will spend approximately one hour per day engaged in remote learning with the teacher.
- Activities will include:
- Socialization, sharing time
- Story time with literacy activities
- Math activities
- Students will play games on an online preschool learning program to reinforce the curriculum
- Students will receive a kit of materials needed to complete learning activities at home
- Students will attend on an A/B schedule for two days per week.
- Students will receive remote support on the other three days.
- Families will need to assist in logging students into the remote classroom.
- Students will play games on an online preschool learning program to supplement classroom instruction.
- Students will receive a kit of materials need to complete learning activities at home.